SKINCARE | INTENSE PULSE LIGHT
Skin care and Intense Pulse Light Dr. Philip Young of Seattle | Bellevue
Have your friends remark on how great your skin looks. Try our scientific approach to skin care.
Come learn more about award-winning published author and facial plastic surgeon Dr. Philip Young here at our Top Ten Reasons to choose Dr. Philip Young. Find out why people from all around the world travel to see skin care expert | intense pulse light expert Dr. Young including Italy, Germany, Australia, England, China, Korea, Japan, and the Netherlands, not to mention people all over the United States and Canada.
Below is a Before and After of our Skin Care Program for Acne Scarring and acne that has been used with Microderm as an adjunctive procedure. Most the results are from the skin care program. We did carry out some deep lasering for the more deeper scars but did not do a full laser resurfacing:
or click here for more
Skincare | Intense Pulse Light Before & After Photos
Here is a link to our testimonials: Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Testimonials
Note these photos are supplied by the Lumenis Corporation and are not Dr. Philip Young or Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery’s own patients but a representation of what results you can expect from Our Lumenis Intense Pulse Light Machine
Come and experience our skin care services with our Licensed Medical Aesthetician and learn about our Scientific Skin Care Regimen. We are proud to offer Vivite skin care products by Allergan. We also carry Skin Medica which is sold only in Doctor’s offices. Through Skin Medica, we offer a complete skin care line. Find out more about our Aesthetic Skin Care Products. Come and get pampered by our Aesthetician who can offer an array of treatments such as: microdermabrasion, Jessner and TCA peels, advice on skin care, Woods lamp evaluations and Intense Pulse Light Treatments (IPL). We have the Lumenis One IPL system which is the best in the market and the most versatile. This IPL can treat melasma, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, telangiectasias, sun spots, red spots, spider veins on legs and more!
Unlike other Medical Spas, all of our treatments are directly supervised by Dr Young! We go the extra mile to make sure that we adhere to the strictest of standards, thus assuring that your experience with us is safe and beneficial. Our microderm instruments are steam autoclaved to insure sterilization of our instruments which is above and beyond what you might experience in other spas. Your safety is extremely important to us! Our goal is to provide you with the very best treatments by bringing techniques to you from around the world. We are constantly updating our understanding and keeping up with the most current medical literature to help serve you better.
Click on the link(s) below to learn more about Our Skin Care Program and Intense Pulse Light:
- List of Chemical Peels that we offer
- Learn More about Intense Pulse Light through this photo diary after treatment for sun spots
- We are excited to annouce our own skin care line. Dr. Young has been searching for a line that has the ingredients that he believes will help your skin in the most scientifically supported manner. Read more here about our Detailed Scientific Skin Care Regimen. These are the ten products that we concentrate on:
- Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 10 x - One of the best anti-aging ingredients in the literature
- Retinol Plus Smoothing Serum 5 x - A lighter version of the former
- Glycolic | Salicylic Acid Cleanser - A combination to help fight Acne
- Retinol Eye Cream - A strong approach to those eye wrinkles
- Gentle Facial Cleanser - For the Sensitive Skin Type
- Anitoxidant Moisturizing Spf 50 + Sunscreen - Fight the sun while healing your skin
- Glycolic 10% Facial Cream - A daily approach to peeling your skin while you moisturize
- Triple Antioxidant Cream - Some of the best antioxidants and with Green Tea to battle Glycated End Products that accelerate aging
- Rebrighyalyze Enhancement Therapy - Our skin lightening product
- Clarifying Brightening Polish - Exfoliate and reverse aging in combination with the antioxidants in this product
- Read more about the topicals we use on this page: Acne Topical Skin Medication Products.
- List of Washington Compounding Pharmacies that can compound some of the medications that we will prescribe you for your specialized skin treatments
See our photo healing diary to see how your skin changes from before and after treatment with Intense Pulse Light by clicking here: Intense Pulse Light Healing Diary Before and After
Click here for more Skin Care and Intense Pulse Light Before and After Photos
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment you can email, call 425-990-3223 (Office) and even text message 425-505-0938 (Mobile) us at anytime. Click here if you would like to find out more about our consultation process. If you live out of town, we can schedule a phone consultation with you and show you how to take the five basic photos you will need. For more information on preparing for your procedure, we have an informative Plastic Surgery Patient Care Page and Wound Care and Scar Prevention Page. If you are having a procedure, it is important to stay off blood thinners and the listed medications to avoid for two weeks before and two weeks after the planned date of your procedure.
Dr. Young Videos
* To reduce the risk of bruising, you will be advised to stop taking fish oil, Vitamin E, herbal medications, supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatories 1-2 weeks prior to treatment, if possible. Inform Dr. Young of all of your prescriptions, over-the-counter remedies and herbal supplements, oral or topical products, and if you may be pregnant.