TRANSGENDER SURGERY, FACIAL FEMINIZATION | MASCULINIZATION
By Seattle Bellevue's Surgeon Dr. Philip Young & Dr. Rikesh Parikh.
Look in the mirror and see the person that you are feeling inside.
Below is our Introductory video on Facial Feminization, Transgender, FFS, MTF, M2F Surgery:
The above video will feature results from Chin Reduction, Brow Lifting, Brow Bone Reduction, Permanent Lip Implants, Rhinoplasty, Cheek Implants, Tracheal Shave, Hairline Lowering, Facial Skeletal Remodeling, Orbital Bone Reduction Contouring, Lip VY Advancements, Upper Lip Lift, Double Eyelid Crease Formation Surgery.
Discover Dr. Young's Theory on Beauty that helps our Team get you the best results available.
Before Transgender Feminization Procedure
After Transgender Feminization Procedure
Transgender Facial Feminization Masculinization Topic Links:
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Lip Augmentation
- Brow Bone Reduction Hairline Lowering Healing Diary
- Tracheal Shave | Chondrolaryngoplasty
- Transgender Surgery Before and After Photos
- Transgender Surgery Learning Videos
- Facial Feminization
- Transgender Surgery Recovery Photo Diary from Rhinoplasty and VY Lip Augmentation
Our Featured Transgender Facial Feminization Masculinization Testimonial:
or click here for more
Transgender Surgery Before & After Photos
Here is a link to our testimonials: Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Testimonials
Double Board Certified and Published Author Dr. Philip Young is an expert in Transgender Facial Feminization | Masculinization (M2F, MTF, FFS, boy to girl, girl to boy, male to female, female to male surgery) and has over 15 years of experience treating the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community. Click this following link to read about all the reasons to choose Award Winning Dr. Young and his Team: Top Ten Reasons to choose Dr. Philip Young. You will find after reading these qualities why people from all around the world travel to see Dr. Young including Germany, Australia, England, China, Korea, Japan, and the Netherlands. Importantly, above all these reasons, what make us special is Dr. Young’s groundbreaking Theory on Facial Beauty called the Circles of Prominence. This theory give us an incredible advantage to help you look the way you want to look through this important process.
The Transformation of your face is an extremely important part of your transition from one gender to the other. Understanding facial aesthetics is an essential component in this process. The knowledge of what makes a face appear more like a female and a male can be better understood the more we discover about facial beauty. Dr Young has extensive experience in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. With his Internationally Acclaimed Theory on Facial Aesthetics, the combination of his skills and understanding of beauty make him an ideal physician to help you in this transition.
There are many steps in this process and the order you take can be largely determined by your comfort level. These steps include: :
- Lip lifts, Lip augmentation, Lip Grafts
- Facial Implant Surgery to change the facial skeleton – Cheek, Chin & Jaw
- Frontal Brow Bone contouring through Brow lift procedures: Here is a transgender hairline lowering browlift diary
- Rhinoplasty to change the sexuality markedly in the face. Here is a transgender rhinoplasty healing diary.
- Tracheal Shave / Contouring Surgery to reduce the prominent Adam’s Apple
- Browlift, Hairline Lowering alteration
- Adjunctive Skeletal Surgery
- Blepharoplasty / Eyelifts to change the sexuality of your eyes
- Fat injections to brings highlights to your face
- The YoungVitalizer to soften your appearance
Before Transgender Rhinoplasty Lip VY Augmentation
After Transgender Rhinoplasty Lip VY Augmentation
Click here for more Transgender Surgery Before and After Photos
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment you can email, call 425-990-3223 (Office) and even text message 425-505-0938 (Mobile) us at anytime. Click here if you would like to find out more about our consultation process. If you live out of town, we can schedule a phone consultation with you and show you how to take the five basic photos you will need. For more information on preparing for your procedure, we have an informative Plastic Surgery Patient Care Page and Wound Care and Scar Prevention Page. If you are having a procedure, it is important to stay off blood thinners and the listed medications to avoid for two weeks before and two weeks after the planned date of your procedure.
Dr. Young Videos
* To reduce the risk of bruising, you will be advised to stop taking fish oil, Vitamin E, herbal medications, supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatories 1-2 weeks prior to treatment, if possible. Inform Dr. Young of all of your prescriptions, over-the-counter remedies and herbal supplements, oral or topical products, and if you may be pregnant.