Top 10 Reasons to Choose Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery, The YoungVitalizer and Dr. Philip Young of Bellevue | Seattle:
You can click here to see how some of our Top Ten Reasons can Benefit you personally.
- He has been internationally acclaimed for his understanding of facial beauty – Understanding what makes a face beautiful is essential in developing the goals that plastic surgeons strive for when they help their clients. Dr. Young noticed that many results that were seen in Hollywood stars were less than optimal. He thought that if the best were achieving these results something needed improvement. He spent several years studying the reasons for this which ultimately culminated in a groundbreaking Theory on Facial Beauty called the Circles of Prominence. This internationally acclaimed theory received the Sir Harold Delf Gillies award for his ground-breaking theory on beauty awarded by his peers from the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Because of this achievement and these other reasons, Dr. Young and his Team have people come from all over the world including Syria, Dubai, China, Korea, Japan, Australia, England, Canada, the Netherlands and Singapore.
- Academic Excellence – Dr. Young has had 16 years of education after high school and strives to continually learn the latest techniques and gain the most up-to-date knowledge. His thirst for knowledge was demonstrated on the written exam administered by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which he scored the number one score in the nation compared with his colleagues who specialize in plastic surgery of the face and neck. He has also published 4 peer reviewed articles, and 3 chapters in major textbooks in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (See more about Dr. Philip Young’s Research). He also received the Mcgraw-Hill Award in medical school for the being top 2 in the first 2 years of medical schoool and went on to receive Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society Honors for being in the top 10% of the whole class. He also consistently scored 90% or above on his in service Head and Neck Surgery Exams each year. Dr. Young has trained with some of the world’s best surgeons including Dr. Nassif the doctor on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Mark Berman the former president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, as well as Francis Palmer, Stephen Pincus, Peter Cheski from Beverly Hills. He has personally observed multiple surgeries from Frank Kamer who was the surgeon for the stars and he also spent some time with Dr. Kamer on his medical mission trip to Vietnam in 2006. He has also personally visited and observed Rod Rohrich the former president of the American Academy of Plastic Surgeons, the editor of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal, and the Chairman of Plastic Surgery for the University of Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas as well as Dr. Sam Hamra the founder of the modern facelift also from Dallas.
- He is triple-board certified – Board certification is a rigorous process that physicians undergo to ensure that they meet the qualifications and standards of competency that will allow them to safely and successfully practice the area of medicine in which they are specializing. Dr. Young is triple board certified by three separate institutions: the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, and the American Board of Laser Surgery.
- Dr. Young devotes his time to Humanitarian efforts both locally and internationally – Dr. Young donates his time locally and around the world to help victims of trauma | domestic violence and those who have been born with congenital anomalies such as cleft lip and palate with the Face to Face organization the Humanitarian Arm of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Through this group he has been to Vietnam (2006, 2013) and China (2010). He has recently been featured in several local newspapers (Bellevue Reporter, Northwest Asian Weekly, UW Daily) for his humanitarian work on a local domestic violence victim. His reconstructive roots are found in his 4 year experience at a level 1 trauma center at Charity Hospital in New Orleans during Medical School; his 5 year experience in a level 1 trauma center in Los Angeles County Hospital with the University of Southern California; his 1 year experience in a level 2 trauma center at Santa Rosa Medical Center, and his Fellowship training with Dr. Frederick Stucker in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Louisiana State University. Check out those stories on our website here: Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery News.
- He believes in “Anything and Everything” for his patients – Dr. Young believes that beyond all of his training and accolades, his clients and patients are what matter the most. At the end of the day, he wants to know that he has done something good in the world and that he has made someone happy. He strives for the best customer experience and believes in the adage of “Anything and Everything” for his patients. Every single one of our patients that have a procedure with Dr. Young has his personal cell phone so they can feel at ease that they can get a hold of someone when they are in need. Dr. Young demands the very best in his staff to help care for his patients. His staff includes a registered nurse who has extensive experience in cardiac (heart) care and is Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified. He has staff that are extensively trained in AAAHC certification and we have a nationally recognized AAAHC consultant team that helps us make sure we excel at what we do. Most importantly, each and every one of his staff have the utmost concern to take care of the people that come to us and he has chosen carefully those people that have that commitment. We meet every week to discuss how we can better make your experience the best. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you and if we can improve in any way here: Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Contact Page.
- Dr. Young is Fellowship Trained – In addition to training, during his residency, at the University of Southern California, Dr. Young went on to do an extra year of training under world renowned Dr. Frederick Stucker at Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Louisiana. Dr. Stucker is one of the Grandmasters in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is one of the founders of the Face to Face humanitarian program. Dr. Young travels around the world donating his time, expertise, and care towards this cause and has been to Vietnam and China.
- State-of-the art facility – Dr. Young uses the most advanced lasers and techniques available and continually updates his office and procedural rooms to better treat his patients. Dr. Young’s CO2 laser and Intense Pulse Light equipment are the industry’s gold standard. He continually researches the literature to find the most current and best practices for the particular conditions that he is treating. We are also AAAHC certified which signifies that we have satisfied some of the most rigorous standards for an office with a surgical facility. See our AAAHC Plastic Surgery Page and our certification letter.
- He has extensive experience – As a leading Bellevue | Seattle facial rejuvenation expert, Dr. Philip Young has performed more than 1300 facelifts, including liposuction, neck and eye lifts and performs 400-800 facial plastic surgery procedures each year. He has over 12 years of experience in medicine and surgery and has been in the Seattle | Bellevue area for over 8 years.
- Dr. Young is born and raised in Washington – Dr. Young has an affinity for treating and helping Washingtonians because he was born and raised in Federal Way, Washington. He also graduated from University of Washington. He has always wanted to return to Washington, which he thinks is the best place on earth to live and work.
- Dr. Young and our Team have been featured in all the major tv Stations Locally, including King 5, Komo, Kiro, New Day Northwest, and also Seattle Magazine, Bellevue Reporter, Northwest Asian Weekly, the UW reporter, and the Cosmetic Surgery Times.