ACNE SCAR TREATMENT
Acne Scar Treatment Bellevue | Acne Scar Removal Seattle Dr. Philip Young of Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery
Change those scars that you’ve had for so many years and feel better about yourself. We have an innovative technique called the Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment. Get real results.
Award-Winning, Triple Board Certified and Published Author Dr. Philip Young has over 12 years of experience treating Acne Scars and changing peoples lives. Find out why people from around the world come to see him and the other reasons that set Dr. Young and his Team apart (Follow this to find the Top Ten Reasons to choose Dr. Philip Young). However, more than anything what makes us unique is Dr. Young’s groundbreaking Theory on Facial Beauty called the Circles of Prominence. Read more below to find out how our background is leading to innovative approaches to Treating Acne Scarring and Acne Scar Revision.
Before Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment Cheek Box Car | Ice Pick Scars Left Side
After Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment Cheek Box Car | Ice Pick Scars Left Side
Or Click here for more
Acne Scar Treatment Before & After Photos
Here is a link to our testimonials: Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Testimonials
Dr. Young has a rewarding experience treating patients who have acne scarring as well as maintaining their acne to avoid further scarring. Scroll down for more of our before and afters. Click here to learn more about Dr. Young’s approach to Acne Scar Treatment.
For acne skin care prevention, Dr Young has a 4 step process which entails:
- An array of chemical peels that we fit specifically for your skin to keep the acne controlled.
- Detailed Acne Skin Care Regimen: The basics include a salicylic acid cleanser, a Retinol Topical Product, and an at home glycolic peel for starters.
- Acne Oral medications: For breakouts, oral antibiotics are useful. For prevention: hormonal treatments, accutane are considered but are much later options.
- Acne Topical medical treatments: in addition to the above, we include a topical clindamycin gel for spot treatments. Other options exists to tailor into your individual skin care program.
He employs an assortment of techniques for Acne Scar Treatment. Here is an excerpt from his ezine article on Acne Scar Treatment that can give you a different perspective. Here are the options for Acne Scar Treatment:
- Acne Scar Excisions: Subcision, W plasty, Z plasty, Geometric line closures;
- Learn about Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment™ our new approach to Acne Scar Treatment that we think will revolutionize the way we treat Acne Scars. See a Photo Healing Diary for the Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment!
- Chemical Peeling: Jessner’s, Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA Cross Method Chemical Reconstruction of skin scars), Glycolic, Vitalese;
- cO2 Laser Treatments, here is another Video on cO2 Laser Resurfacing;
- Dermabrasion / dermasanding;
- Fat Augmentation;
- Facial Fillers;
- Scar Revision Testimonials: click this link to read about our testimonials.
- See more Scar Treatment Before and After Images with this link.
With his CO2 laser resurfacing, Dr. Philip Young has a special technique that he terms “Graduated CO2 Laser Acne Resurfacing Treatment,” which can target the depressed scars preferentially to allow them to elevate to the level of the rest of the skin. If you are having cO2 laser resurfacing as part of your treatment for your acne scarring, you need to read all the links on our cO2 laser resurfacing page prior to treatment.
The photos below are before and afters at post procedure month 2. She still has a little pink appearance to her skin that will improve in the next few weeks:
Before Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment Left Oblique | Side View 1 Year Post Procedure | Surgery
After Acne Scar Vitalizer Treatment Left Oblique | Side View 1 Year Post Procedure | Surgery
Click here to see more Acne Scar Treatment Before & After Photos
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment you can email, call 425-990-3223 (Office) and even text message 425-505-0938 (Mobile) us at anytime. Click here if you would like to find out more about our consultation process. If you live out of town, we can schedule a phone consultation with you and show you how to take the five basic photos you will need. For more information on preparing for your procedure, we have an informative Plastic Surgery Patient Care Page and Wound Care and Scar Prevention Page. If you are having a procedure, it is important to stay off blood thinners and the listed medications to avoid for two weeks before and two weeks after the planned date of your procedure.
Videos by Dr. Young
* To reduce the risk of bruising, you will be advised to stop taking fish oil, Vitamin E, herbal medications, supplements, aspirin and anti-inflammatories 1-2 weeks prior to treatment, if possible. Inform Dr. Young of all of your prescriptions, over-the-counter remedies and herbal supplements, oral or topical products, and if you may be pregnant.