Our Cancellation Policy for Aesthetic Facial Body Plastic Surgery:
By Award Winning Beauty Theorist, Published Author and LA Beverly Hills Trained Surgeon Dr. Philip Young and Vanderbilt Trained Plastic Surgeon Dr. Rikesh Parikh. Learn Why People from Around the World have Come to See Dr. Young and how we want to take care of you like one of our closest friends and family!
Below Dr. Young talks about our Patient Care and what makes us Unique!:
Here is our Cancellation Policy:
- Our patients are the most important part of our practice. This cancellation policy is put in place for our patients. Our appointments are reserved just for you. Related to this we want you to understand that, this appointment is reserved and it is a potential appointment for someone else who may have wanted that particular time.
- DEPOSIT | FEE | CANCELLATION POLICY Deposit | Fee for Surgical Procedures: There are two choices with your Deposit: 1.) A non-refundable fee in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500) will be collected at the time you schedule your surgery or C02 laser treatment. This fee will be applied towards the total costs of your surgery, which shall be collected in full at the time of your pre-op appointment (two weeks prior to your surgery date). If you choose to cancel your surgery for any reason before your pre-op appointment, then the $500 fee will remain nonrefundable but may be applied to future surgery/procedure or $250 of it can be applied to products, all within the next year from the time you place your deposit. 2.) A refundable fee of 20% that then becomes subject to the following that will apply to your full payment that is made 2 weeks before your procedure: A. If you decide to cancel or reschedule your surgery within two (2) weeks of your surgery date, you will be responsible to pay thirty percent (30%) of the total costs of the procedure. B. If you cancel or reschedule your surgery less than seven (7) days before the day of the procedure, you will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the total cost of the procedure. 1810 116TH Ave NE, Suite 102, Bellevue, WA 98004 OFFICE 425.990.3223 FAX 425.990.3225 www.afbplasticsurgery.com C. After your procedure, there are no refunds given. For non-surgical treatments, including injectable or other laser treatments, all fees and costs must be paid in full on day of treatment. There will be a return check fee in the amount of thirty-five dollars ($35) for all returned checks. If you have any questions regarding our financial or refund policy, feel free to ask our Patient Care Coordinator or Office Manager. Cancellation Policy for appointments | in-office procedures: Injectibles (Botox | Dysport, Fillers): The no show fee for these appointments is $100. Follow-ups, skin care treatments, consultations: The no show fee for these appointments is $50. There is a 48-hour cancellation policy for all providers at AFBPS for all appointments. If we are not informed of you cancellation before 48 hours before your appointment you will be charged the cancellation fee.
- For Consultations. Our consultation fee is $95 for Dr. Young. If you miss your first appointment, in order for you to see our Dr. Young you will need to prepay the consultation fee through our financial page (http://www.drphilipyoung.com/financing-online-payment/) of $95 plus the consultation no show fee of $50. If you miss your appointment for the third time, you will only be able to see the patient care coordinator and because you have missed 2 appointments you will then need to prepay $100 for the 2 missed appointments.
- For Follow ups. Your follow ups are complimentary for your previous procedure. If you come in for another new procedure, you will be charged a consultation fee at least once for every year. If you come in within a year of your last procedure, there will be no fee for your consultation for your new procedure. The no show fee for follow ups is $50. If you miss your follow up, we will charge you the $50 to reschedule which will need to be prepaid through our financial page: http://www.drphilipyoung.com/financing-online-payment/.
- For Injectibles. The no show fee for a missed procedure is $100. If you miss your follow up, we will charge you the $100 to reschedule which will need to be prepaid through our financial page: http://www.drphilipyoung.com/financing-online-payment/.
- These missed appointment fees can not be used for any future appointments. They are a charge for the inconvenience of our other clients who may have wanted your appointment time.